These services include:
- Advice in connection with making a Will and drafting in accordance with your requirements
- Reviewing your current Will and suggesting amendments
- Acting as Executor in your Will
- Preparation and submission of applications for Lasting Power of Attorney
- Reviewing your current estate and potential liability to Inheritance while advising on ways to minimise any tax payable and make full use of available allowances.
- We can also keep a permanent record of your assets and liabilities on file, updated as necessary, to make life easier for your family if you pass away. This will give you the peace of mind in knowing that we can deal with everything on behalf of your executors to avoid them any further stress and upset at the time when they need it most.
However, if you take no further action now, we urge you to ensure you read further and ensure you have a valid Will in place…
Why everyone should have a will…
Making a will is one of the most critical elements of estate planning- yet alarmingly, a majority of adults in Britain do not have one.
Having a will is the only way to ensure that your estate goes directly to those you care about.
Without a will, an untimely death can be complicated, or even disastrous for the loved ones left behind, as dying intestate (without a will), means that the distribution of your estate is determined by the rules of intestacy.
This could mean that your beneficiaries may not be those you would have intended and it could even lead to an increase in inheritance tax.
Click here and read our article on what happens if you die without a will.
Our will writing services
At Compass Accountants, we aim to provide a will writing service that ensures that you are well prepared, that your estate is divided exactly as you wish and that there are no hidden risks for your beneficiaries.
Our will writing service is a simple and uncomplicated process that takes your personal interest into great consideration. Ordinarily, we are able to provide you with a will after one single appointment, (although this may be slightly longer for more complex cases).
Our expertise in finance means that we are best placed to provide our clients with all options available to them, to ensure their estate is divided exactly as they choose, and that the loved ones they leave behind are well provided for.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01329 844145. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.